Introduction to the Anatomy Demo Set for Volkswagen Engine
The anatomy demo set uses a Volkswagen Jetta 1.6L engine physical system, and after the machining process and surface coating process, can fully demonstrate the internal structure and working principle of the engine. It is suitable for engine maintenance practical training in medium and senior vocational schools and car training institutions.
Basic Configuration of the Anatomy Demo Set for Volkswagen Engine
Volkswagen Jetta/Toyota engine physical anatomy assembly
Mobile steel bench (or stainless steel bench)
Training guide book
Features of the Anatomy Demo Set for Volkswagen Engine
1. Demonstration units can fully demonstrate the inner workings of the engine and its components.
2. Distinguish the engine and spare parts with different colors, easily identifiable and can maintain long term colors without fading.
3. Dynamic show engine running with low speed
4. With locking mobile casters, easy to move for teaching.
5. Can be customized with other models according to customer requirements
1. Engine inner structure and composition training
2. Each component’s working principle training when the engine works at a low speed