Characteristics of the Excavator Hydraulic System and PLC Control Training System
1. The one-piece design, fuel tank, and body all work together to integrate devices.
2. Uses electro-hydraulic control, compact structure.
3. Using four casters for support, the system is removable at any time.
4. The excavator training device is produced in accordance with the actual structure of the reduction ratio, and can truly reflect the actual operating mode of the device.
5. The slewing mechanism sets the safety position to achieve ultimate security protection, and a 180° rotation angle.
6. With three-phase leakage protection, output voltage 380v / 220v, with leakage protection, and electrical control DC 24v, users can install overload protection devices to prevent misuse damage.
7. A hydraulic station located in the lower working platform, console and control valves is located on the outer body for safe operation.
8. PLC control functions, through the knob, manual and PLC control noninterference.
Technical Parameters of the Excavator Hydraulic System and PLC Control Training System
Rotating speed: 1500r/Min
Voltage: 380V, 50Hz/60Hz
System flow: 16.7L/min
Working pressure: ≤ 7Mpa
Workbench size: 1000 X 750 X 750mm
Aluminum panel size: 1000 (L) X 750 (W)
Training content of the Excavator Hydraulic System and PLC Control Training System
1. Hydraulic mining machinery presentation control experiment
2. Each cylinder speed adjustment experiments
3. The pressure regulating system experiment
4. Hydraulic valve structure understanding
5. The discharge operation, the bucket and arm work position while adjustable boom height
6. Return, platform swing, arm and stick excavators start position
7. Excavators PLC programming and commissioning.
8. Excavator demonstration experiment runs automatically